Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Path

Yesterday night, we walk down from dear's house to Bedok Long John Silver for dinner. A day without car, so we decide to take a stroll in Bedok.

After the dinner, we walk down to my old house. A place a stayed for 10 over years, so much memories, be it good or bad, those past of mine made me a strong person now. We recalled the past, back in secondary school time, how he used to pick me up under my flat & walk me to school.

We walk down the same old road to our old school, the building still looked the same to us, but the surrounding changed so much! Recalling how we first met, when our first date back in teenager time, how he sat down with me hours under the block teaching me math just 1 day before my "N" level! Those was really good old days!!

Such a long & tiring walk, but it is so nice that after so many years, he is still the same guy holding my hand walking down the same old road.

In front of us, there still a long & uncertain path ahead, but we will work hard together to walk through all the road ahead of us hand in hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment