Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 - Friday

No big deal about the date today, but I don't know why so many people making a big fuss over this day.

But out of the blue, dear was extremely nice to me today. If I go out shopping with dear, anything that caught my eye, when I ask him if he could buy that for me, usually without second thought, he will get it for me. But if he will to buy me anything without me asking, it is a rare sight!

Today when I reach dear's house after work, like my normal practice, I will throw my bag on the floor & make myself comfortable on the bed. Today I saw a new pillow, cushion to be exact, laying on the bed, is my favourite yellow fat bear, not only that, dear also get me a new mug for my office use, this mug change colour with the temperature of water in the mug, Winnie the Pooh design again, so nice of him.

Usually without any special occasion, we will select with normal food for dinner, but dear bought me to "Miss U Cafe" for dinner today, so out of the norm, but I love it!

His little "surprise" for me out of the blue moon really touched me! Yah, I know this is no big deal, but I'm a simple lady that is easily contented, he really make my day. A nice dinner with a chill glass of beer & some casual chat can be so nice at time!

Love my dear so much :D

No comments:

Post a Comment