Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 25, 2011

End of Long Weekend

There goes the long weekend & I'm back to my working zone.

I basically slept my days away, it kinda a waste of time but seriously it damn shiok to recharge my long worn off battery back.

I watch 3 movie in total over the weekend, "Source Code", "Arthur" & "Rio".

"Source Code" was a little too deep for me, I got bored after seeing the plot being repeated a couple of time & I actually dozed off in the mid of the show.

"Arthur" was a good show, the main cast himself is a joker, I was laughing throughout the show non-stop! The show tells you that no all stuff you can get with money, at time, when you want to treasure the most important person in your life, you are willing to give up every single thing in your life to treasure the special someone, no all people have the courage to do that.

"Rio" was funny too, but not as much as I expect. Before dear bought me to watch "Rio", he bought me to "Mustafa Centre" to source for my luggage bag, sadly we gave up looking after sometime as we seriously cannot take the crowd & the "smell" there. But we manage to find one at Kallang Leisure park after our movie, pink one, mad love. Can you believe I actually bling my luggage bag too, lolz!!

Meet up with Ben at "Sushi Teh", had a great feast, every meet-up with Ben we usually tend to overspend, seeing the way he buy things, the food he eat, I believe the dinner cost us 100over bucks for 3 of us, but Ben insist to pay for our meal.

Not only that, after dinner we went drinking at "Crew Room", the drinking session cost us 100over bucks for 5bottles of "Erlinger" & 2 bottles "Heineken", dear pay the tab this time round. Told dear the most we can go out shopping, eating & drinking with Ben once a month, if not we gonna be mad broke.

<<Crew_Rm.jpg>>

No comments:

Post a Comment