Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Randomz Update

Yeah! I win my battle over the rain today & I manage to reach home super early today to accompany my bady, he is simply afraid of thunder.

Been some time since I last update my blog, I guess I missed out updating alot of interesting stuff in my life.

Anyway I guess I enjoy my very last weekend, last Friday we went out for a double date. We went to watch "Limitless" with Jimmy & Jaimie. Nice show, worth watching, but I don't really like the ending, too brief, not detail enough.

After the movie, the ladies start craving for ice cream, our poor gentlemen need to drive all the way to Demsey to ease or crave, went to Demsey for Ben & Jerry ice cream, yum yum yummy!!


♥Demsey's Ben & Jerry♥


♥Love this cute van♥




♥Ice Cream for me & Jaimie♥

After Demsey Jaimie suggest to go Punggol to chill out, a super wulu place but the place there is very cosy, good for chilling. But who knows, the place is about to close so we went to Summer Breeze instead.

I damn the whole of Saturday "nuaing" at home on Saturday, till around 7pm, dear came over to pick me up for dinner.

Later in the night, we meet out with the rest, went to Chomp Chomp accompany Derek for his late dinner. At the same time, me & dear went to order some favour beancurd, we order chocolate & mango favour.

♥Favour Beancurd♥

After dinner, we head down to Punggol & finally we manage to visit Frenzie before it close.

♥Frenzie♥

Love the fries with chess dip, it so nice. The best thing is enjoy one mouth of sweet stuff, my favourite Tiramisu & start eating my fries at the other end, that the way to enjoy life.


♥Fries with Cheesy Dip♥


♥TIRAMISU♥

After Frenzie, we went to Yishun Dam to chill out!! Just need a few close budies by the side, nice food, nice environment & that is enough.

♥Yishun Dam♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Some Randomz Photos Update


♥My Belated Birthday Pressie from Cat♥


♥Swarovski Crystal Pen♥


♥Our Princess Ellyson♥


♥Dessert made our day♥


♥I love this photo of Little Ellyson♥


♥Little Ellyson love dessert too♥


♥Ellyson is simply so CUTE♥


♥Pooh that I hang in Dear's car, self blink clothes for my Pooh♥

No comments:

Post a Comment