Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

EXHAUSTED

Been awhile since I last update my blog, feeling rather lazy to sit down infront of my keyboard, staring at the screen & thinking what to write.

Recently I had a sprain on my feet, seriously I have no idea of how I got my sprain, no fall no nothing, I only realize it when the pain start to surfaced. The pain was rather bad, I went to a sinseh last Thursday, till yesterday I need to go for a normal doctor instead, the sinseh made my feet worst, it was quite badly swollen.

Actually today I suppose to be on medical leave, but I just have a peace of mind if I never go office, I'm afraid that my work will pile up like a mountain.

I'm leaving for my business trip in 2weeks time, my very first business trip, kind of look forward & sad at the same time. 4years plus with dear, I had never left his side without him for the past 4years, guess I gonna miss him. Leaving on Monday & will be back in the dawn of Thursday, a rather short trip, June one will be worst, 1 whole freaking week.

Had always been looking forward for business trip, but till the day approaching, really don't feel like going.

Lots of holiday coming on the way, lots of long weekend to look forward to. This coming Friday, 22 April, Good Friday. Next Friday, 29 April, not a public holiday but I won't be working too as I'm going for my medical follow-up & the following Monday, 2 May, is a holiday day for Labour Day that fall on Sunday. But sadly, I flying off that evening for my business trip.

I need a good break this weekend, I'm feeling exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment