Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Miss U Cafe

Last Friday went I took a bus back from Simei & I pass by this cafe, Miss U Cafe, the shop name is so sweet, so I suggest to dear that we shall have our dinner there tonight.


I seriously love the place, it give me such a cosy feeling. But we did not take a seat in the cosy area, we still prefer to have a outdoor seat where we can smoke & enjoy our dinner at the same time.






The serving of drink & food took a little too long, dear just cant sit still chatting with me & he start playing with his handphone again.


It such a nice place to chill out, so dear decide to have a nice glass of beer to go with the atmosphere. I decide to go easy with alcohol drink, we just finished a bottle of red wine yesterday night, so I ordered a "Rambutan Lagoon", a nice drink to ease my thirst.


Dear had a Black Pepper Chicken Chop, hardly will dear say the food is nice, but after he tried a mouth, he love it. The sauce just simply go so well with the chicken & the chicken is super tender.


My main course is a half grill lobster with spaghetti, some sotong balls & if you take a closer look, you will be able to spot the top shell on my salad. All the ingredients look expensive ah?!? But you are wrong, this main cost is only at $17.90, damn worth it right?!? I swear the spaghetti is DAMN GOOD!! I love it so much!






I just can't help it & snap a few photo in the restroom, they even spend the effort to design the restroom & give you such a comfortable feel.

Overall visit to "Miss U Cafe" is a good one, I'm very sure I will visit the place again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment