Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 6, 2009

Thank you Hubby

Yesterday was a real happy day for me. Firstly, it my baby 1st birthday yesterday, secondly is because that my last day at CRC. Thirdly & also finally, dear got me a Satio phone.

Very sweet of the peepz there, they treat me to a farewell lunch at Mango Cafe. Thank you Trudy, Esther & Eileen for the treat. Now the "HOT" topic over at CRC is about the new girl which is taking over me. She is simply so plastic, so fake, felt so disgusted by her.

Dear call me in the afternoon just for some random chat, I told dear that yesterday was baby birthday which dear did not even remember, after awhile dear also suddenly remember that our annverisary is one day after baby birthday, I still thought he will clearly forgotten about that.

Dear told me he going to buy Satio for me as our 3rd annverisary gift.

He call me while he reach Vivo Starhub shop, Satio really cost a bomb, with dear plan, after he re-contract & use the $300 voucher he still need to top up $300plus. Far more expensive as compare to I-phone & the worse thing is Vivo don't have the colour I want, so dear head over to P.S to get the phone for me.

Not long after, dear called again & he say after much thinking, he decide not to get the phone for me, it really far too expensive, he don't feel that is worth buying that phone.

I admit that I was a little disappointed at the very moment, but I told dear is okay, nevermind, no point spending so much money & somemore we need to save up some extra cash for our oversea trip this month end. I'm not in hurry to get this phone, we can wait till the price drop then get the phone or I'll go & buy another model.

Finally, the clock strike 6, time to knock off & really say bye bye to CRC. Trudy gave me her blessing & a final hug before I went off, I bid farewell to everyone loudly & left CRC happily, dear came over to pick me up from there, dear's mum bought dinner for us.

When we reach the car park over at his house, dear was packing his stuff at the front & ask me to head over to the back to get his lappy out for him. Guess what, after I carry the lappy out, I saw a Starhub paper bag behind it, a smile came out from my face & I saw dear actually watching my reaction from the rear view mirror.

Okay, I really love the phone & was really lighten up by dear little "surprise" of lying to me that he never get the phone. He always like to disappoint me at the very first & surprise me again later.

Thank u dear so much, even satio cost a bomb, but you still buy for me. I love you so much!

Last but not least, it already 6th Novemeber now:

Happy 3rd Annverisary, Dear!! Love you always, muack muack!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~












No comments:

Post a Comment