Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Changes

Been a week since I last update my blog, lots of changes took place in this week.
Monday was my last half day at service centre I suppose, did the last handing over to Jessica & off I go, head over to HarbourFront with joy. Finally after half a year of torture there, I free!

When I reach, gave Mavis a call to meet at our usual smoking area, I miss my girls badly, both Mavis & Shana gave me a hug to welcome me back, isn’t that very sweet.

New job role in the Resource & Revenue department, need to analysis & focus on the data daily. Maybe I’m still not really use to seeing figures everyday; I had a super bad headache that day.

Funny things happen on my way back home. I was taking a nap in the bus, while in my la la land, I feel that the bus is reversing instead of moving forward. Okay, that ku ku driver actually miss the Fort Road exit, he is trying to reverse the bus in the busy express way.

He took very long to do that as the traffic was really heavy. One of the passenger was really pissed at that time as it is getting rather late, he offer to go down & stop the traffic for him, & he really did. Never encounter such incident before.

The headache was bad; I slept as early as 9pm that night as I’m really feel super uncomfortable.

Back to work on Tuesday, everything was smooth till my ex-boss called, he request for me to go back to service centre on Thursday to do some following up.

I admit I create a great mess on AR before I left, 24k of outstanding payment accumulated from the very day I took over. Trudy say that was that was really a good revenge to my ex-boss.

Wednesday I request dear to make himself available for me, kinda of miss him & wanna see him out of a sudden, but I don’t know why. Dear came over to pick me up from the office & we went to west coast for our dinner.

On the journey back, dear receive a call from a potential Fazer buyer, he is another corkster I can say. Never see anyone that was so eager to buy the bike till don’t even want to view the bike & wanna deal straight.

Derek make a mistake, he post the wrong selling price of the bike, no wonder everyone seem so interesting in this good deal.

We met one of the buyer in the late night at Eunos MRT station there, it really a small world, that guy is dear’s primary school friend. After his friend takes the insurance & stuff into consideration, he decides to give it a miss.

The post is up for less than ½ a day & we manage to sold the bike, calculate the lost; we lost 3k in a year. A painful lesson for us, the liability is far too much for us.

Well, I’m kind of having a mix feeling when the deal is made. Feeling a little sad because it a gift for dear on his last year birthday, but at the same time, I’m feeling rather happy, finally we can lessen our burden on the shoulder.

Dear took me to a finally tour on our Fazer as tomorrow he gonna sent it off. Took lots of photo of our bike & at the same time, photos of us with the bike. Dear was a lousy photographer, most of the photos he took turn out to be blur-ish.












Thursday, I left HarbourFront & head over to service centre at my lunch time. Bought some “old chang kee” stuff for the peepz there, just within one hour of lunch break, they update me with so much gossip.
The woman is really a bimbo. Doesn’t she felt that there must be some problem with her if all the people there hate her so much? She still irritated other with her “act cute”, “act innocent” stuff, really cannot take her super high pitch voice, feel like giving her a good slapping.

After work meet up with Cat & the rest at Siglap Haagen Dazs to discuss on her big day. We came out with super lots of “good” idea for the groom, he gonna have an unforgettable big day.

It Friday today, Friday the 13th. It seems to be a bad day for dear as his car is pronounce officially dead! No bike, no car it really gonna be hard of dear.

It really a free day for me at work, I’m done with my work at 3plus & no more jobs for me, my boss told me it free & easy time then, so shiok right? But the worst thing is I don’t know how to kill my time, cannot surf net at the main office.

No comments:

Post a Comment