Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Letter

Okay, just a short update of my life. Nothing much happened, as boring as usual. My new job role was really very stress at the very start of every month.

So many report to do, compilation of data wasn't a easy job, especially if there an attention-seeker sitting right behind you & cannot keep her mouth shut for a moment. But other than the starting of the month, basically the rest of the month I was super free, or maybe now is still the "honeymoon" period.

The woman was really a B****!! Today was on Skype for the whole day, needs to find thing to do & prevent myself to dozed off at work. I was on 3 chat window & chat with 3 different group of people, all from different department. Can you believe that all the 3 chat window was complaining about her, this shows how "popular" is she in the company.

Enough nonsense of this B****, had enough of her for the day. Just hope that she will get her retribution for bad mouthing people one day.

Yeh, yesterday Steve was back in the office to do some stuff. Of course he will come into CS department to say hi to everyone. I saw him walking to me with a small carton box in his hand, I was wondering that Im no longer the coordinator why he wanna pass the defective parts to me like what he always do.

Guess what, actually Steve bought a handphone holder for me as a farewell gift, he only pass it to me yesterday as he didn't get to see me on my last day there. Very sweet of him, I will miss working with them.


~Handphone holder from Steve, but my handphone is too big for this~


Evening time today, I was so excited when I received a call from mum saying that there a letter from HDB for me, the letter got dear's name on it too. I wanna rush home straight to see what the content of the letter after answering the phone call.

I thought the letter was on the result of our ballot, who know is just a letter to inform us the result will only be out at the end of December, well, shall wait till then will get the result.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment