Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sick

I’m down with sickness now & I going to head over to Genting for holiday tomorrow. How I wish that there is a miracle pill that come makes me recover instantly.

I’m feeling really terrible now, on Tuesday itself my flu breakout. Starting it just a simple sore-throat & block nose, I thought I’ll be okay after a day of rest at home. So I got a MC for that day.

MC is an excuse to stay at home, but I still sneak out for a movie in the evening time. Free tickets to “Astro Boy”, I don’t know how Yaoyang’s girlfriend got the free ticket & I don’t care anyway, just watch.

Straight after the movie, I went home straight & rest. Had a rather good sleep that night with the effect of the cough syrup, it simply makes me drowsy.

Back to work again on Wednesday, my sickness did not seems to go off & it stay. Okay, my poor Dino also down with fever too, his body temperature was so high, make him drink lots of ice water & let him sleep in air-con room trying to bring his temperature down.

Well, my whole family is down with sickness, maybe that why Dino caught a fever too.

Yesterday night out of a sudden, I don’t know why I start sneezing away, sneeze at least 10 times straight in a row. After the sneezing, my nose was like tap with running water, can’t really get to sleep that night as I keep waking up to blow my nose.

Now I back to office & feeling really uncomfortable now. Nose blocked & I’m feeling feverish. Pop myself with flu & pain-killer pills, hoping that my sickness will go off real soon; I don’t wish to spoiled my holiday trip.

Feeling really sick, no choice went to see a doc again. Guess it really time to quit smoking, recently my throat always get infection, I shall stop after my coming trip. This time round the medication cost me a bomb, 76bucks, luckily can claim under the money back from company.

This week only 4 working days & I got 2 days MC for that. Not chow keng this time, but really sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment