Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 7, 2009

On our 3rd Anniversary

Last I woke up very early even I'm on leave, I on special mission. This 3rd annverisary I don't wish to buy anything for dear, cos actually I was a little broke this month, whahahha!! So I decide to do something handmade.

I already prepare all the ingredients so many days in advance, I decide to make cookies for dear. Let me show the process of making, I lazy to describle too much in detail.


This is my chocolate chip cookie dough.



Cookies in tray really for baking



Cookies freshly out from oven.



Added some rainbow sprinkles onto the cookies too.

Finally I finish everything close to evening time, due to encounter some failure after "testing water". Actually I wanted to make some icing for the cookies, but who knows that it become too watery & cannot harden, I think I copy down the wrong potion & stuff as I tried before doing successfully last chirstmas.

Supposely wanna go to dear school to wait for him to finish his lesson, but dear called & ask me to wait for him at home as he might be leaving early.

Till around 9plus, when I was busy editing the contact in my phonebook, I hear knocking sound on my door. Okay, dear reach liao. I faster pass him the present (a A4 photo that I edit personnal with decor & had it frame up, at the same time not forgetting the cookies I made) & I go change & prepare to go for our late dinner.


Guess what, dear hug me from my back & drop a necklace from his plam in front of my face. Oh my, I was so shock, other than the Satio, dear got me a diamond necklace too, he remember that my necklace has just broken.

So sweet of him, really touch my heart.



Love this necklace


After dear put on the necklace, we head out for our late dinner. Too late to find a good place for dinner, dear ask me what I feel like eating, I got a sudden crave for prata. So dear bought me to "Prata Place" for my favourite cheese prata.

We went to Marina Square for movie after our dinner, watch Saw VI, I can't wait to watch that ever since it start to show on the big screen, I simply love the story lines, I really admire the person which come out of this story, it seem so prefect & everything just fall in place as plan.

I don't what had I eaten wrongly, the show was screening half way & my stomach was really feeling uncomfortable, this is the first time I leave my seat half way through the show. Argh!! I miss some interesting part, need dear to update me after the show.

Today I woke up rather early get prepare & head back to CRC to carry my left over stuff back home. Oh yah, the cookies I do yesterday I also made some extra, pack it & give the staffs at CRC as a little token. Even I hate the place, there are still nice people there that I will miss when I leave there.


Took a cab to & fro as the weather was really hot out there. I machiam look like those people in the Hong Kong or Taiwan show, whenever people kenna fire, they will put their stuff in a carton box & head off, I put my stuff in the carton box too, but is for my convenience of carrying it, not because I'm being fire, is moving on to the next level.

Dino was playing playing with the carton box when I got home.





So cute of my Dino!! Okay, since time is still early guess I going back for a short nap, gonna join the rest of them for some charity work later. Can't believe I actually doing charity work on my precious weekend, but I think is okay to do some good deeds once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment