Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 31, 2008

pain pain

it had been 3 day le, my stomach still hurt alot. yest really pain till cannot take it le, dear cum n pick me up afr his wk n send me to hospital.

cost a bomb but luckily nothing much happen, jus need to eat medicines regularly. poor dear burn a hole in his wallet jus to bring me to c doc.

afr seeing doc, head to eat chicken rice. dun really feel hungry cos mayb the pain hurt more, afr our early dinner, went to dear house to hav a rest n start doing my assignment le.

poor dear need to struggle for his exam now, n it my turn to relax for e time being

3 comments:

  1. yoyo.. must eat 3 meal a day.. if not hurt ur stomach again. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will try to, but e pain hurt till i dun feel hungry at all. till now there still abit of pain lor. damm bad

    ReplyDelete