Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

my 23rd birthday

yest, not wking for the day. wanted to stay at hm to complete my assignment, but is far too noisy here. so get shower, head to springvale to do my assignment.

finally done wif all my assignment. timing is jus right, ting dey all oso finish wk by the time le. head to interchange to meet up wif the rest. simon was late, made all of us to wait so long.

by the time we reach changi village is already at 8plus le. all super hungry, order our foods. ordered a total of 2crab for crab meehoon, 2 crab for chilli crab, fried bun, sambal kangkong, gonggong, 2kg of prawns, stringray and chicken wings. tis cost us ard 200plus.

of cost dey wun let me off so easily. thx andrew for smashing my face into e cake.

it was a enjoyable day, got a bday card frm them, wif all their wishes for me. thx u tracy, liting, alicia, simon, andrew, junjia and eeteng for tis special day.

afr our dinner, alvin send us hm. den dear came n pick me up. brought me my fav pooh bear and 2 songs sang n play by him as my bday gift. so sweet of dear. thx for everything.

today is my bday itself. bad day at the start. nearly fainted on my way to wk. whole day hav a very bad headache, my body jus feel so weak. afr wk, head hm to nua. feeling terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment