Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

my new levi jean

today i made a grave big mistake at work. send expired product to customers, i admit that it partly my fault.

sweat and worry. the arrows start shooting everyone, there no escape for me as expected. panic and feeling super stress, so many people got involve, all the problems will not happen if only i'm more careful.

need to rush over to customer's place to collect back the items. luckily dear is around, trouble him to send me all the way there, wait for me to talk and explain to customer then send me back to shop again. feel so bad to trouble dear.

reach shop, settle my stuffs and knock off from work. head to tampines to meet up wif sis n mum for dinner. after dinner, mum brought me to the levi shop, she ask me to pick a jean for my birthday present. nothing catch my eyes cos i think the price far to expensive i cant bring myself to buy that.

then head to levi signature instead. the price there more reasonable.

brought a new jean, my 1st bday present for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment