Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 23, 2008

body aching

feelin tired now. finally over le, exam finish yest. jus to endure 2 more module, n i'll grad le. free frm books and exams le.

when to wait for dear to finish his lesson as usual, had our dinner n head to dear's house to nua. everytime afr exam i will feel so tired, all my brain cell like die finish le, doze off again. wake up awhile afr tt, watch tv n head to loyang bai bai.

had a super long slp but i dun seem to b able to charge my body batt fully, still feeling tired. dear came n pick me up during e late afrnoon n we head to east coast for cycling. so long since i last cycle, guess got 2yr le.

i love e sea breeze, we cycle till very far, till a place tt i nv been there before. time is catching up le, faster cycle back. my body is aching all over now.

had our dinner at e east coast hawker, finally, got to eat my wan ton mee. i waited for so long for e quene, guess got 30min for tt. den is dear turn to buy his, he waited even longer for his beef soup thingy. afr i finish my mee n drink le den dear start his dinner.

feeling so tired now, guess im able to get a gd slp tonite again

2 comments: