Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 10, 2008

my weekend

fri finish work at 6, but my hubby reach my shop so early at 530 to pick me up. tracy was late, my dumbo dear got angry cos waited for me so long, finally i can go off at 630 le.

went to dear hm afr tt, actually wan to go out for dinner de, but dear's brother need to borrow his car, so he say he cook maggi mee for me instead, but in e end i cook e noodle for him.

afr dinner, dear brought me to kallang to play basketball..

sat, spend my whole afrnoon at hm rushing my assignment. evening time, met up wif sharon n head to attend sebas's wedding dinner.

thanks sharon n merlinda for the bday present. guess they wish tt i turn to a lady like person, dey brought me such a lady like hand bag. thanks

sunday suppose to continune wif my assignment, but i was hook to my dvd.. cant stop watching tt..

No comments:

Post a Comment