Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 3, 2007

thank u my hubby

today nv go to wk, cos yest really not feeling well.

had a gd nite rest finally i guess, but wake up early still, accom dear to go study for his exam.1st destination we head to kallang mac. dear can study there n there wireless and power point for me to use my lappy to do my assignment.

1115am.. so sad tot no more breakfast le, but luckily they still hav. eat my fav hot cake with saugage..yummy!!! hot cake is my hubby fav too..

afr breakfast time to get our stuffs done. but the place is full of kids super noisy. my troublesome hubby cannot concentrate in his study so we head to else where.

dear drive my to tanjong rhu there for a breeze and a smoke. nice weather today, very sunny yet the wind is so strong.

left the place and went to east coast park. quite place for study. sitting by the beach, hearing the sound of the wave, and the gentle breeze blow. but my lazy hubby is not in the mood to study again.

den to loyang. visit the new loyang dua pek gong.. the place so grand. pray tt hubby will get good result in tml exam

afr loyang, we went to tampines for lunch. such hot weather i still can eat porridge. so long nv eat porridge le, yum yum!! den huddy eat his usual duck rice..

enough of walking today le, time for hubby to go home and concentrate on his exam le. under my blk, saw a uncle selling ice cream. greedy me, had a ice cream beore i head home.

thank u my hubby, u knw i like to go walk walk and u spent half of ur day to accom me.. love u lot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment