Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 7, 2007

my result out le

tue went out for lunch wif sis before sch, had a filling one tt i can even giv a miss to my dinner

isnt tis yummy!!!!

when i went to class, all other classmate say i look diff today, they say i like all dress up for the day, frm the feedback i got for them, guess i really dress very "lok cok" to sch

yest went back to wk afr a 4days of break. so reluctant to go back, but no choice, wk more earn more. luckily yest was a very quiet day, cos it rain the whole day.

afr wk, head to hubby hs to accom him to study for his exam.

caught in the heavy rain while on my way there. all wet le, den reach hubby hs le still mus change into his clothes to dry up mine.

a little encouragement for him. his fav choc ice cream with a message written by me using fudge, luckily my chinese messsage still presentable bah.

while he studyin, is my time to relax afr exam last sat, read newspaper and drawing nonsense.

dear say i really damm "bolian" drawing nonsense..

afr hubby done with his study, den he send me hm before mum start yelling at me again..

ya, got my 2nd module result back today. expecting a pass will b good enough for him le. i really no confident in the marketing module.

to my surprise, i still manage to get a 'B'. finally put my worry down le.. been checking my email daily jus to c my result. but still my result is still not up to dear expectation for me!! sad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment