Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 2, 2007

im totally stress-out le

im feeling so sick now, whole body aching.

eyes could hardly open.. my body is so tired, yest slp at 3am, expect to slp like a dead log afr so many tired day. but i woke up at 630am and i can no longer get back to slp.

head spinning, lost of concentration. pls dont do tis to me, i still hav a assignmnet to rush, need to hand in by mon.

im total stress out..physically and mentally not working for the day.

dont knw how long more can i drag my body to do tis, hopefully my body wun breakdown so soon. 6 more mth for me to say bye bye to my exam and assignment.

how i wish i can dun wk. i can hardly cope. im so tired. something jus wan to take a day of break to recharge my battery, but a day seen to make alot of diff in my salary. better not, drag on..

1 comment:

  1. yo sis.. dun make urself tired or stress.. later cant drag on and fall sick more worst..

    ReplyDelete