Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 30, 2007

enjoyable weekend

it had been quite a happening weekend for me. cant wait to finish wk on friday so tt i can enjoy my super long weekend again. afr finish wk at 6pm. dear came n wanted to pick me up for movie actually, but we decide to take our dinner there since we r not able to catch e 1905 show.

had our dinner at thai express. cannot decide wat to eat, wanted to try something new other den e tomyam tt i always eat. i order a curry soft shell crab n my usual thai ice tea, i dun really knw wat dear order for his main dish but he order a mango freeze.

when they serve us e food, e potion seem to e too small for dear n his mango freeze taste horrible, but my potion is jus nice n it yummy. afr our dinner, head to dear's hs to nua 1st, let him take his shower den we head to shaw to watch warlord. afr e movie we head back hm n rest le.

sat, had a long slp, batt fully charge le. wake up n cook a bowl of udon for my lunch, get myself prepare to mit up wif sengie at interchange. reach interchange den receive her msg sayin tt she will b slight late, den went to ta pao foods for tos greedy pigs at springvale 1st. afr sengie reach den we head dwn to siglap.

afr collecting my ice cream cake den we took a cab n head dwn to ah ma hs.

had a small family bbq today. it was a enjoyable n fun wan, all was crazy over taking foto. i really cant believe tt even grandpa came in n join e fun. it was really a good day. afr done wif e bbq, ask ahzhi to send me back hm.

today is sunday, wake up early n get myself prepare for e battle today. reach fengshan c.c at ard 0930, junjia, eeteng n simon was already there. so we start our badminton game w/o e rest 1st. who knw so many of them aeroplane us, in the end there onli 7 of us turn up. 7ppl, 2hr game, n we book 2 court for tt, is really damm tiring lor, non-stop playing.

afr e game, let e guys play their basketball awhile den crystal drive all of us to bedok interchange for lunch. all of us so sweaty, e car smell real bad. lolz!!!

had a super full lunch, guess wat, 9main dishes, 7 bowl of plain rice, 6 drinks n 6 desserts onli cost us 60bucks. really damm worth it, i guess e other c our tbl so full dey oso shock lor.

afr lunch den we all head back our own way, omg, my body aching now. guess it time for me to get back my healthy lifestyle like last time le. den my body wun ache again.

No comments:

Post a Comment