Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 16, 2007

freak out

as follow my weeky sat routine, i will take a bus, head to tiong bahru there to wait for dear to finish his sch den we will hav dinner together.

but today i step out of my hs slightly earlier cos i wan to go n buy a poach for my new handphone.. reach the mall very early, went walk walk alone..

i went into tis shop 'more than word', as they sell alot of cute cute stuffs, hopefully i can find wat i wan there. taking my own sweet time, cannot decide wat to buy, den i realise a uncle standing beside me,as if he was looking n talking to me.

im not sure if he was talkin to me, so i took out my mp3 ear-piece frm my ear. den he was askin me if im buying e hp poach, is a gift for other or myself. i jus smile n walk away. walk off frm e shop cos i dun feel comfortable wif the guy asking me things tt dun seem to concern him.

walk to another shop, when i abt to enter the shop, i happen to turn my head n saw e guy behind me again. jus ignore n look for my stuff. but i jus dun feel rite, cos thru e glass, i can c him standin outside staring at me.

he start to freak me out le. walk in n out to many diff shop, he will jus stand outside n look at me. startin i tot i tink to much, but i pretend to go up e escalator, he did e same thing but before i step on the step i turn away, he did e same thing again.

suddenly i was like so lost n scare, jus walk as fast as i can. run dwn e escalator as there many ppl, tis might help to slow him dwn, tryin to shake him away. step out of e mall n head to e taxi stand there as there more ppl and e security guard is there too.

hide at a corner, peep outside, i saw e guy again n i faster hide behind e wall. msg dear if he is done wif his lesson, not long afr he call me back. i cannot control my tears it roll dwn my cheek when i on e phone. told dear gt a stalker followin me, im really very scare.

finally dear reach le. try to hold my tears back. grapping tight to dear's hand i feel much better, i not tt scare like jus nw n i wun feel e lost n lonely which i felt jus now.

mayb really like wat dear say, i'm always e most "ma fan" person. but still, dear brought me my hp poach before our dinner thank u my hubby!

2 comments:

  1. I brought this pounch for my sis for christmas present too!! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz, cute wat!!! pooh bear, my fav!!!!!

    ReplyDelete