Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 10, 2007

National day

yest was like a bad day at wk, totally forgot tt is public holiday eve, nv put 1 more staff on schedule. kena scolded by customer. haiz, jus not my day.

tt day try to figure out hw to get to dear sch, cos he goin to sch. rem he told me t he will finish his sch at 830pm. so calculate my time properly to wait for him to finish sch to give him a surprise.

it really a long journey there, somemore e traffic at city area really very bad at tt hr. half way thru jus pass orchard onli, receive a call frm dear. at tt moment of time my heart sink lor. he told me he finish sch liao.

i really super sad, tot of giving him a surprise yet i didnt make it on time. den dear ask me where am i, i like stone at a moment, duno wat to tell him n i dunno where i am somemore. finally saw some place which are i knw, faster alight n wait for dear.

is kind of giving him more trouble den surprise him lor. feel so bad. we decide to meet up at great world city for dinner instead of him come n pick me up. had keny roger for dinner, super full!!!

today is National day, public holiday n yet i can take of on tis day. no plan for today yet, stay at hm nua till evening time wait for dear over to my house. suddenly he say he wan me to cook dinner for him, but i lazy to go buy e food myself.

dear say he accom to go buy e food, so he come n pick me up n head to interchange. didnt knw tt not all HDB carpark is free on public holiday.so we make a big round n park at my old house there.

brought dear fav fish finger n my fav ice cream, faster head hm before e ice cream melt. start preparing e stuff while dear continue to play wif my com n watch tv. tt greedy monster kip coming to e kitchen to munch on e fish finger.

had our dinner n watch e NDP parade on tv at e same time, planning to walk over to a few blk away to c e firework. but when we walk under my flat we tot tt it will b better to go to concourse there to watch.

faster go hm n get change, off my com all tis n left my hs again. hope tt we can make it in time. park his car at dear office there, walk super fast to concourse there. stand there for awhile n dear decide to call his mum to check if e firework is over.

i really sad to e max le, we didnt make it on time. i didnt get to c tt, or even hear e sound of tt. really very disappointed, but still, mus really thx dear bring me all e way there. rush all the way there make him sweat alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment