Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 13, 2007

my weekend

on fri, one day afr national day, is our gal gathering again, celebration for ting bday, somemore it fall on e actual day.

wking morning shift as per normal, having a bad time at wk again. super hungry, skip my lunch cos dun really hav time to eat too. waiting for sis to come dwn real soon to buy me some bread, who knw she reach quite late too.

finish wk me n sis waiting for bus opp, but waited for very long liao still no bus, getting late le, so took a cab to marina sq.

while waiting for e rest to reach, went to chocz to grap some chocolates for our chocolate freak bday ger, den head to keny rogger for dinner. eat alot, cos im really supper hngry. afr dinner went to shop for my bottom.

time flies real fast, getting late le, our eileen mummy n my sis getting tired le, but me ting n elaine still craving for dessert, so we head to xing wang for their giant mango ice n mango pudding. gossip time as usual.

den dear called, he finish his game liao going to yishun there wif his fren. asking me if i wan go, so dear came n pick me up n i left e both of them there at xing wang le. 

sat was really a very angry day,both me n tracy wking morning, counting down to finish wk, who knw chyehong called at ard 5, saying tat she cannot make it to wk, need me to stay to take over e shift.

super angry, damm piss, den call dear tell him tt i cannot mit, he sound disappointed cos dear cancel all his plan cos he know he meeting me afr my work.

in e end me n tracy came out wif a plan, since her bf finish wk at 10pm so i ask her to help me stay till 10pm, i will leave at 6 to meet dear for awhile den come back at 10pm to take over her shift.

rush to dear hs to mit him afr wk. took a cab there, e stupid cabby jus cannot shut his mouth for jus 1min, thru out e journry no peace at all, e traffic was real bad too. reach liao help dear to clean his car, slack awhile in his hs den went for dinner together den mus head back to wk n leave dear alone liao, so sad.

today, sunday, suppose to wk morning shift today but since yest take over chyehong shift so is her turn to take over mine le.

is like really had a very nice slp, wake onli when dear call me, he say he on e way to cum find me, but suddenly i hear e door knocking. wondering who will knock e door at tis hr. went to open e door, to my surprise, dear standing outside le.

hav a quick shower,grap a bread liao faster get prepare liao den went out for movie. went to watch rush hour3. super funny show, but is a short one. afr movie went to tao pa food den head back hm to nua again liao..

No comments:

Post a Comment