Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Catch up

Been quite awhile since I have such a good laugh like yesterday, this bunch of peepz have never failed to make my day!!

Finally get to tried Mookata yesterday, I saw everyone posting photos on Facebook & wanting to try all the while. We went to the brunch at Katong, luckily we manage to make it there before the dinner crowd.
The place was stinking, oily & freaking hot, the food was okay but is incredibly sinful after selling all the oil, just feel that the potion is far too small. We order a meatlover platter that was meant for 4, but I'm rather sure if we take our iwn sweet time to eat, me & Jo could easily finish by the 2 of us.

We decide to stroll from Katong to Siglap for ice cream,  should say it a fast walk instead, it only took us like half an hour, just for your information, I'm walking in heels somemore.

After burning off our dinner & it time for ice cream feast, the stroll is just to make us feel less sinful in a way for eating too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment