Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Juggling

Life haven't been easy for me lately, I had officially start my Degree course. It wasn't as easy ss I thought it will be, it a huge jump between Diploma & Degree, still trying my very best to juggle with my work, school & personal life.

A great thanks to my boyfriend for being so understanding, he tried his very best to pick me up from lesson everytime, it might seem normal of boyfriend picking girlfriend up, but that don't applied to him. He is not the sort of man that will pamper his girlfriend to that extend, but he knows how tired I am trying to cope with everything, including our wedding preparation.

Basically my life now is only work & school, I only manage to have time to meet up my boyfriend over the weekend, but most of the time I'll be rushing my assignment still, physically there, but mentally else where.

I had alot to bitch about my study, but I guess I shouldn't have as I still have a long way to go!! Suffered now for a better future, I'm working real hard toward that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment