Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June update

Leak of update, as of now, I think the best I can do is to make the effort to update at least once every month.

June was a busy period for me, rushing my assignment & revising for test to meet the deadline given. Mid term test is over, 1 individual assignment and 1 presentation down, left with 2 presentation this month & I will need to start preparing for my exam.

Had my very first presentation last Friday, it was such an embarrassment, I sweared! My hand was like trembling like mad when I'm presenting, I just cannot overcome my stage fright. Pardon me for such embarrassment act, but I didn't go through the proper procedure of going poly than take my degress, mine was a private dipolma cert, I do not have such exposure before, but I believe I can get over it real fast!

As for wedding preparation, not much changes or progression, but I have done up my wedding invitation insert! I decide to save up the money for printing, & get it done with the help of my colleague!

Any feedback for the design?!? Printing not done yet, still can change is require :)

I have including some of our love nest progression photos, it really fast, at the rate it going now, I don't think we need to wait till 3rd quarter next year,  I believe we can get our keys by early next year & 过some二人世界, before adding any new family member :)

No comments:

Post a Comment