Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 8, 2013

My book-free weekend

I gotten back my 1st individual assignment result for subject "Organisational Development", gotten back my first group assignment & presentation grade for "Consumer Behaviour" & lastly, my student pass :)

After so many years, I'm know as a "student" once again! Sound a little weird initally, but I love the classification as a student!

Individual assignment did not really do very well, score 9% out of 15% of the overall module, guess I have to buck up more!! I love my "Consumer Behaviour" group mates, a bunch of nice people & with all our hardwork of putting everything together, we got an "A"!! Mad happy at the moment while we recieved the result!!

Was a little too stressed up at school lately so I insist to go on a day off from everything, demand my boyfriend to bring me out on last Saturday, I missed those day spending all my time with my boyfriend & peeps with no worry about deadline!

My boyfriend bought me to a simple lunch after my lesson on Saturday, went to see the progession of our flat, didn't get to see the week before due to my test! Had a filling dinner & catch a movie with the peeps!!

Due to my super packed schedule, I begin to miss my boyfriend so much as I only get to squeeze alittle time out from the weekend to spend the day with him! Shared of much with him about my life in campus, my classmate etc, & my silly man got affected when I share a funny encounter with one of my classmate & he told me that is a worst pick up line a man can ever have!! Lolz!!

After my little well spent weekend guess it time to pull up my sock again, deadlune are getting closer again!! BUCK UP, BUCK UP, LYNN!! I believe all the hardwork now will pay off in the close future eventually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment