Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy 6th Anniversary Dearie

My boyfriend is just sooooo irritatingly "cute" in a way that makes me love him more & more every single day we spend together.

At time I really don't know if I should be angry with him or laugh at him. Whenever he try to pissed me, the more irritated I get, the more happy he is, he got the sense of "achievement" in a way when he successfully make me pissed!!

Time passes in a blink of eyes, today, is our 6th year anniversary together, is just like yesterday thingy when he held my hand & went through all those shitty stages with me, never did I know it already passed so long ago.

Wow, 6years, a little unbelievable to me, I can't believe there will be this someone outta able to stand my nonsense for 6years, my boy deserved a pat on his shoulder!!

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY DEARIE!!
I LOVE YOU MORE, EVERY SINGLE DAY WE SPEND TOGETHER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment