Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 5, 2012

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY DINO

Today is the last day of my leave of cos I must make the full use of it!! Told my boyfriend to wake me up at 9am when he head out for work, I woke up at 10am realising that my boyfriend did not wake me up, he let me rest more, he spend the morning working from home first so he can send me home later.

I miss my Dino so much, haven't been home the last 3night, not forgetting that today is Dino 4th birthday!!

"HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY DINO!! MUMMY LOVE YOU SO MUCH & WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH ALWAYS!"

Later in the afternoon, meet Jo in town for our IPL session. Still have one hour before the session, had our quick lunch @ TCC, timing just fall well in place!

Lately, Paris Baguette was in trend, we head over to buy some take away after our IPL session, I love the food display there, everything look sooooo temping how I wish I can have a bite of every items from the shop. No wonder the queue was so long, I don't why, but most of the servers there are handsome Korean men, maybe is their marketing tactics, who knows.

On our way back home in the taxi queue, me & Jo do our usual 自拍 routine to test out her new phone's camera. There was this stranger actually offered to help us take a photo instead, feel so paisae suddenly, Lolz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment