Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thought!!

It had been a tough week (last week) for me getting involving in situation for both family & friends' relationship issue. I feel for every single one of them, but I have no right to judge who is right or wrong, especially after I heard the story of both parties, my heart ache with them.

There a reason why god create us with a mouth. It allow us to speak, allow all the individual ones to communicate the differences in them to make this world better, everyone can live together in peace. But when one refuse to communicate with other, misunderstanding starts to form, we can't possibility be guessing what the other party is thinking. In this 2 situation I encounter, I totally understand the important of communication & the damages that can be made when dollars & cents, fights & violent are involve.

Family, blood is always thicker than water, this is a total bullshit description, I should phrase it in another way, "Money is more practical than bond". I seriously feel so lousy, I been listening to the one side story with all the "ifs" & "assumptions", so, who is there to confirm all these doubts? No one! One selfishness causes so much pain to other, but I'm really sorry, there nothing much I can do to help, it not advisable for me to get involve in the situation which I wasn't sure too.

In a relationship, there always a dark side to it, everything just seem so nice to the eyes of the other, but no one can understand the pain you are getting into. Be it whatever situation you are in, I always believe that if one is willing to speak up the issue, no problem is too big to solve. Violent is one thing that I can never accept, lost of control in the fit of anger is only an excuse, I can't possibly kill someone & say sorry for getting you killed, I didn't mean it, I just lost of control. That incredibly nonsense isn't it? How can you entrust your future to someone having a seriously anger management problem that is going to whack you up whenever he / she is out of control? You will be living in fear wondering when the "volcano" going to explode, worst still, when you gonna get killed by his / her sudden blow "accidentally", is that what you want?

But before you starting questioning your half about what they can give & how much they can give you in the relationship, have you ask yourself the same question? After you got the answer from him / her, ask yourself this again, whatever they are giving, is that what you want? Without a same understanding & common goal in a relationship, I see no point wasting both party time, ultimately thing can never work out as both of you are heading toward different direction in life.

I'm a very positive person, no matter how bad the situation is, I always believe that there is hope out there somewhere, just that it haven't come to us yet. I'm sorry for being emotionally affected by the serial of dramas happening around me, even till now, I still believe that the worst is coming to an end real soon, I just need some time to adapt to the sudden down side of life.

Put yourself in other people shoe, treat the people around you the same way you wish to be treated back. Hate occurred when the love is being abused, please don't ever let this happen. Learn to love & communicate to the people you treasured, is not worth losing the person you love for your ego & pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment