Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2012

His New House

On last Thursday, I finally got a chance to visit my boyfriend's new house, his parents gotten the key a day before, but I got something held up on Wednesday itself, I insist my boyfriend not to go visit the house without me.

You can call me the unreasonable one, I always have my own insist on my point of view, after I share my point with him & he agreed with me, I got the sweetest boyfriend on earth that are willing to hear me reason out with him.

Anyway, town house was so much different than what I have in mind, but for the amount his parents paid, I would not say it a bad deal at that location.

The first thing I wanted to see is his room aka our room in the near future. It was on the third storey, I can very well imagine myself, dragging my body up the loooong stairway after a tired day.

But I must admit the view was good, no blockage before our window, the place is rather airy. It was much smaller than what I expect, but can you believe we have a bath-tub in our toilet? I was excited to see that, but it seriously not practical in such high standard living Singapore, the water & electric bills will "drown" us.

That is our POV, it doesn't really matter anyway, his parent have the final decision for all. So, after our Sunday lunch together at the Bedok Camp hawker center, total 8 of us, including his grand uncle & cousin, we head down once again.

Every individual one have so much ideas of doing up the house, of cos, there a lot of disagreement too. Can foresee a lot of hacking will be done on the third storey, Kathy gonna hack the 2small study room into her big bedroom. His parent gonna hack away the common toilet along the walkway & extend our room further out, make a build in wardrobe for us, so nice of them.

Actually, for our room there isn't a need to do so much, we won't be staying for that long, by 2014 we will move out to our own love nest.

Okay, enough of the new house, now is about myself. As you know from my previous entry, I snip away my butt long hair on the 4th this month with lot of courage.

After that decision I made, I was so affected for the whole freaking week with the ugly looking flat bottom hair. So, I decide to snip it been further on last Saturday.

TADAH!! That my hairstyle now & I'm seriously loving it! A little maintenance required, as my hair do have nature waves, but after all it not a bad idea to have curls hair on the weekdays & neat straight hair on the weekend, at least you won't get to see a boring same me 7days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment