Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Long Weekend

It has been a long weekend for me, I seriously need a good rest! Ever since I came back from Manila, I had been feeling mad exhausted & lethargic, it a good time for me to rest well!

I took a day of leave on Friday, no plan, nothing at all, all I want is a good rest, anyway I do have plenty days of leaves not knowing how to spend it.

I still woke up as early as before, but I refuse to get my ass of the bed, till I finally decided to get up, I decide to give Dino a hair cut. He was rather corporative this time with the help of my mum, he look much neater now.

Till late afternoon, I decide to go for a haircut too! Took my tons of courage to make this move, cut away my butt length hair, bye bye long hair & welcome to short hair. I feel a little regret, but too late to do any amendment now, no more long fringe, no more long & straight hair anymore.

We had a fruitful Saturday, better than always cracking our head where to go, we spend the whole day with dear's family. We meet up for lunch together, went to a shop in Ang Mo Kio named 上海人家 to have an advance Mother Day treat, the food there was good, but the wait is very long, worth a try but I doubt I will go again, I'm not really a fan of their cuisine.

We decide to drop by to see the progress of our new house before joining the rest at the furniture fare in Expo. They gonna get the keys in 2days time, it time to source for the necessity for their new house. Dear bought a new bed, after so many years of squeezing in our small single bed, he bought a king size bed, we can sleep in comfort real soon.

The shopping ended at evening time & we had our dinner together at the coffee shop below the block. Too much of walking so we decide to stay home & catch a few drama show.

Sunday evening we meet up with Jimmy & Jaimie for a dog outing, we bought Nancy & Dino to K9, while our fur kids have their dinner, we also can have our!

We got really busy at the cafe, Nancy was super hyper & aggressive, she freak Dino out real badly. There a couple of time she nearly bite Dino, if she really does that, I really can't imagine what will I do, but I sure the scene wouldn't be a nice one for either one of us. Luckily the day still ended quite well with no harm done.

Tomorrow is the last day of my long weekend, no plan too, dear need to work as well, guess I'll stay home & continue to recharge me body batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment