Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Day 2012

Our Valentine celebration this year was a simple one, I'm really running out of ideas what to get for dear this year, top to toe, in to out, whatever I can buy for him, all I bought before. So eventually, I didn't buy anything for him.

Work as per normal, dear came over to pick me up after work for dinner. When I get up his car, there a bouquet of roses sitting on my seat for me. All women love flower, including me. Dear is not those romantic type of person, I really appreciate the flower he bought for me as I didn't actually expect any flower from him.

Had our dinner at Mariners' Corner, our first dating place 5years back, one of the most memorable place in our relationship. Same practice like many years back, they gave out one stalk of rose each to all their female customers.

After our filling dinner, we had a stroll at East Coast Park, who say we need a fantastic celebration for Valentine, as long as you have the right person by your side, just a simple dinner & a walk is enough, everyday can be Valentine. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment