Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Shopping day

On Saturday, we meet up with Ben for lunch. After lunch we initially wanna call off for the day as I wasn't feeling that well, but Ben suggested to go Orchard so dear decide to tag along to source for my birthday present.

Dear gave me a 1000 budget to buy anything of my choice. We went to so many shops, but nothing catch my eyes!

Channel - too atas for me
LV / GUGGI / MuiMui - so ah tiong
Burberry - I only like the Nova design
Prada - I never like this brand before
Longchamp - the quality not worth for the price paying
Agnes B - this brand is for those Xiao ah lian that want to buy branded back cannot afford.

Dear was a little pissed cos after such a long day I didn't get anything. Actually to me is not about the price, is the thought that count, I prefer surprises than luxury goods, I can never buy anything is dear bring me out to choice my present like that.

After a long window shopping day we had our dinner at Soup Restaurant & catch the movie "This mean War", super exciting & hilarious show, really worth watching.

We spend whole of Sunday staying at home watching "Walking Dead Season2" till Jimmy call us out for a drink at Canopy.

I'm going back to work after 2days MC, been so long since I fall sick till this extend, coughing non-stop. Haven't really recover yet jus hope that I'll be feeling much better at work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment