Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lethargic

My super packed weekend last week is so hectic for me, till the very day now, I'm still not able to recover from lethargic mode.

Everything just bump in together, dear's mum was away for holiday, so I need to head over to dear's place to me "part-time" maid on Saturday after my lunch with Sharon & Junjia.

After a long day of house hold chore, we still have to attend a dinner & drinking session to celebrate the February babies birthday.

The biggest group outing we ever had, the singing & drinking session at Mono was fun, & of cos we manage to knock 1 of the birthday boy out after 2shot of Bagardi 151 & Waterfall. We end the day around 5am in the morning after sending the drunken man home.

After 4hours of sleep I woke up & get myself prepare for the temple visit with the rest. The crowd there was so scary, the smoke in the temple was so thick, it really such a torture to my eyes!

Went back home to continue my unfinished household chores before we head out for movie again in the night. Luckily I'm not working on the next day as I'm on medical appointment, but still, I need to wake up early to meet Jo.

My medical leave was so well-spend after all, manage to go for my review & catch up with both Jo & Tracy, but I spend a bomb that day buying so much Swaroski crystals for my DIY items.

So much to do with so little time, I shall not say much, let the photos do the talking once again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment