Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My New Hair Colour :)

After soooo many years of boring black hair colour, I finally decide to make a change to my look since I already made so much "investment" to it!

Initially I still cannot decide what to do, seek opinion from dear but he will just say the same old thing to me.

"As long as you are happy, anything will do, I will only comment after changes made!"

So sickening right? Buay tanhan him at time too. I have a few plan in mind, just cannot decide!

• PLAN A: Cut it short & straighten it
• PLAN B: Perm
• PLAN C: Rebond
• PLAN D: Dye
• PLAN E: Highlight

After much discussion & suggestion from my colleagues, I decide to go with "Plan E", & I gonna DIY somemore!

I'm a person that when I say I'll do it, I'll get it done immediately! Since decision was made yesterday, I entrust my new look to Eve. Eve help me to buy 2bottles of dye during the lunch break, colour of her choice, once I got home yesterday after work, I start to work on my hair.

I was a little stunt by the result, the colour was much brighter than what I expected it to be, but actually it look perfectly acceptable, maybe I'm just too used to my black hair.

Today when I reach office, all my colleagues was complimenting on my new look! They say this colour gave me a sunshine girl look as I got a rather tanned skin colour & I look much younger with this!

So happy to hear their compliment! New look for this new year, I'm all ready for the CNY :)

TADAH!!! That the me before & after, black hair really make me look so much mature & older looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment