Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jakarta Trip

Can't wait, CNY is approaching real soon!! I can't wait for all those CNY goodies, can't wait to wear all my pretty clothes for CNY!! So many thing to look forward too :)

4days break on CNY, but I believe I gonna extend it, I can't believe that FY is coming to an end real soon, I still have 22days of unclean leave, luckily we still can bring forward 16days to the next year!

After CNY we will need to wait till April for the next public holiday, it gonna be a long wait & be mad busy at work!

I'm just back from Jakarta business trip a few days back, it a real tiring but a fruitful one! Learn so much from this trip!

I'm so looking forward for my year end business trip to Sheng Zheng!

Some random photos took on my business trip, real random:

No comments:

Post a Comment