Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 16, 2011

His 27th Birthday Celebration @ Fullerton Hotel

Okay, finally dearie birthday is officially over, his birthday celebration from me spilt into 2 parts, on his actual day & a belated celebration on the 14th. I shall update the celebration of his actual day, for now, I will like to share his birthday celebration on the 14th first.

I decide to bring my dear for a short getaway, but his schedule don't allow me to bring him for a short oversea trip, so we went to Fullerton Hotel for the short getaway instead.

I saw a good package online, a 1 night stay, with 4course in-room dinner, 2set of bathrobe, breakfast, bubble bathe thingy & a bottle of house wine at 515Nett after taxes. Sound good right, don't ask me why, I also not sure why they wanna give bathrobe in the package, but since it in it, we shall just take it.

After liaising with the sale & marketing department, knowing that the purpose of my stay is to celebrate my fiancee birthday, act of good will, they allow us to do a late check-out at 2pm the next day & would like to give dearie a birthday cake with compliment from the hotel, so sweet of them isn't it?


♥On our way to the hotel


♥Smilez Smilez


♥Long Journey


♥Can't wait to reach


On the day of check-in, got to know that they actually do a free upgrade for us to a suite instead of the Quay room which is initially in the package.

That is heavenly, the room is SO BIG, with separate bedroom & living room. The bathroom was gorgeous, so big & spacious, the bathtub is so big, the shower thingy is not normal shampoo & stuffs, it Bvlgari stuffs, simply smell so nice after shower, as if you bath in the perfumes.


♥Living Room


♥Bedroom


♥Bathroom


They do have a separate working area with a coffee desk at the side, complimentary Nesspresso for the suite's guests, cool uh? I love coffee!! Not only coffee, even the tea is not the normal Lipton tea like most other hotel, they serve us TWG tea! OMG! 5stars hotel providing us with 6stars services!


♥Working Desk


♥Coffee Desk


♥Misc stuffs in the room


Our suite is with balcony as I request, smoke-free hotel, of course I need to find a corner which is easy for us to go for our smoke break.

♥Smoking at the Balcony


♥The view


My poor dear still have to struggle with his work before he can enjoy himself. While working, I keep myself busy with the coffee & TV in the living room & someone ring the door bell. The hotel staff bought in some birthday balloon to surprise dearie, caught him unprepared, his expression is priceless once again, so nice of them.

♥Balloons
♥Him @ work, Me enjoying


The door bell just keep ringing, after the balloon, the bubble bathe thingy & bathrobe is next, following by dinner in the evening time.

♥Bubble bathe agent & Bathrobe


The 4courses in-room dinner is not just a normal dinner, I expect they will just bring up the food, leave & go, who knows they even set up the dinner table for us, fine dinner in the room, never try before, the experience is AWESOME!!

♥Our in-room Dinner


They bought up the cake for us too! Is not normal pastry cake, is a chocolate moose cake, I swear it just so YUMMY!

♥His Birthday Cake


Not long after the dinner, the door bell ring once again, last time for the day, 1 of the staff bought up a greeting card for dear, with the photo which they help us to take earlier in the day, their service is not just a excellent can describe, is beyond words can just explain.

♥Greeting from Fullerton's team


As you can imagine when I say fine dinning, this mean that the serving potion is real small. later in the night, me & dearie went out for a night stroll & grab a bite before we head back to rest.

♥Night Stroll in the City


I guess alot might feel the price I'm paying is a little steep, but I can say, the sum I'm paying are really well-spend, it a once a life time experience on this world class service, 2thumb up for Fullerton staff, I'm sure I will visit the place once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment