Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Horror Night at USS

On Friday, I took a half day leave to meet up with the peeps, been awhile since I meet them all, I miss them so much. Total 7 of us, me, Jo, Cecilia, Diana, Andy, Mingwei & Willie, we are heading to the Halloween Horror Night at USS, so looking forward.

Before we head over, we have our simple dinner at Pizza Hut in Harbour Front before we head over to Sentosa.

I shall not describe much about the event, I can just say that age are catching up, heart are getting weaker day by day, I will let the photos do the talking.

I can just say this event is a successfully one, I really scared the shit out of myself that day in the haunted house & the roller coaster was really thrilling, feel so cheated by Jo.

So now, please enjoy the photos :)

♥Dinner at Pizza Hut, Harbourfront

♥We are all ready for the scare

♥We can't wait to get in now
♥We are IN now


♥We are about to enter the land of zombies

♥Into the Mummy land now

♥Mad Scientist

♥Time to end the ghostly journey

No comments:

Post a Comment