Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 23, 2011

His 27th Birthday Celebration - Actual Day

I might be a little late, but late is always better than nothing, it time for me to update how I celebrate my silly 27th birthday.

The day before his actual birthday, I pass him his present that night. I bought him a Burberry belt, initial I wanna get him a LV instead, but seriously it was kinda over my budget so I change to Burberry, & of cos, Burberry is my favourite brand.

I LOVE BURBERRY

I took a day off on his birthday, as planned, I went to Icing Room at Tampines One to decor a birthday cake for him. Self decor mean that there can never be the 2nd same design cake in this world.

Been 3years since I left Haagen Dazs, a little lost touch on decorating the cake, luckily presentation still turn out nice.

Dearie still got to work on his birthday, I went early to Bark Cafe to wait for dear to knock off, before dear reach, I pass the cake to the staff there.

After dear reach, we ordered our dinner, sadly the food wasn't nice, can tell that dear are disappointed with the food there, but the best is always save for the last.

I get the staff to clear the table for me, at the same time I gave him an eye signal to bring over the cake.

They dim the lighting down, off the light & play a birthday song, they bought in the cake from the back of dear & sing him a birthday song.

The expression on his face was priceless, can tell that dear was really caught by surprise. Even the food was lousy, but the overall celebration was a great one, special to all Bark Cafe staffs making this day wonderful.

In the night, dear tag me in a wall post in his FB, his message really touched me, all my efforts are appreciated :D

No comments:

Post a Comment