Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 23, 2011

His 27th Birthday Celebration - With the peepz

Yesterday is dear 3rd birthday celebration for his 27th birthday, this time is with the usually peeps. We had the dinner at the usual fish head steamboat place. The food was good & cheap as the boss's son is HJ friend, far too much food for 11 of us.


After dinner, we were kinda of "instruct" to go home & put the car cos they gonna make him dead drunk that night. YY came over to pick us up & we headed straight to Mono.

Nothing much to share about this event cos actually I was mad bored there, told myself no drink for the night as I need to keep myself real sober to ensure I can bring dear home safety.

As expected, after all the Martel, beer, waterfall, juggle bomb etc dear got dead drunk after 1hr 30min.

No comments:

Post a Comment