Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OFFENSIVE ENTRIES - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Why do you want to blog, tweet, post status in Facebook?!?

Trying to seek attention?
Hoping that people shows interest on you & your day to day stuff?
Just need a space to vent your anger?
Just a memories corner?

Have you ever thought about that before you start doing any of the thing above?

For me I have a different view of the 3 society network above. Twitter is a place for me to vent anger, or update my friends on my latest "news" on the go, like what I saw now, how I feel at this very moment, where am I now etc. Like I say, is update to my friends, although I did not protected my tweet, but only some close friend of mine knows I have a Twitter & that is the place we keep in touch too.

Before Twitter even exists, I used to update all my stuff on my blog, but it rather inconvenient, you can't possibility blog every single days & have your lappy with you on the go. So I will update the most every 2 to 3 days, finger licking hot updates will be a history by the time I post an entry.

So, to me now, blog is a place for me to "store" my memories. The fast paces of working society tend to make us lose ourselves at time, by looking at those past entries help me balance up alittle, feel better in a way that this world is not so rotten after all.

I tend to update mainly happy entries in the blog, unhappy stuffs I will try not to update there, it wouldn’t do me any good remembering all the bad memories. Unless those bad memories is a lesson for me to remind myself not to committee the same mistake again.

Facebook is kind of a waste of time, even I feel that way, I can't help but at least must log in to my Facebook at least once everyday, I don't know why is it so. I should say that Facebook is a gossip place, basically when you meet up with your friends, you will update each other on the latest gossip you saw on Facebook, laugh when you saw the person you hate most had a bad day, you feel sad when your close one feel down too.

I don't understand why people want to protect Tweet & restrict inviting user to read their blog only. If you feel that there no privacy for people reading your update, firstly, you shouldn't even post anything online!! You should live in the cave man age where there no such technologies at all.

If not, do it like the young time, buy some pretty looking notebook with a pad lock at the side, write down whatever you want, you feel or you do inside & double lock it again in your drawer!! This gonna solve your problem, no one can read what you write, good idea huh?!?!

It kind of SILLY feeling that people stalk you in this cyber world, I used to feel that in the past which I feel is stupid for me to think back now, but no longer now, can you just behave like a grown-up adult, still thinking you are young?!? This is a FREE WORLD, stop being stupid!! You want to read my updates? By all mean, you are most welcome!! Reading is not enough, want to feedback somemore? Go ahead, feel free to do so!! I have nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of so why am I afraid that you want to read or even input some nasty comment.

Oh yah!! Want feedback on nasty comments? Please don't be shy, you can just post in straight on my blog entries or even the chatbox at the side. Why behave so sneaky, want to comment & don't dare to speak it right in my face?!? You wanna scold me & don't want to let me know? Don't need to be so NICE to me, don't under estimate my tolerance level, I can take more than what you can think of, COWARD.

There only 1 reason why I have set my Facebook profile as privacy setting, I did set as open setting previously, but attached a lot of unwanted attention. I'm totally cool if you want to view my photos but I'm very sure it will be a disappointment to you, I don't have those "seductive", slutty photos that try to catch people attention, showing people my boobs etc. Want to look at my status & update I'm fine too, but strangers, please don't send me any private message, acting as if you know me want me to add you in my friend list.

I'm so sorry, other than the fan pages which I click "Like", everyone in the list is my friends, there no strangers in the list & I don't add strangers! Can't you see my status is "MARRIED", then you guys should jolly well step out of my life, I'm no longer available, go look for those single babes outta, they needs those attention from you, don't keep them hanging on the shelves for too long.

Pardon me if I'm being straight & offended anyone in my blog entries, I'm giving example as this is what I see majority is doing. Anyway this is my blog, I have the freedom of speech, I not posting any political issue here that will get me into any law suit, I will only post how I feel. Don't like it, don't read it, simple as that. I'm not going to change to privacy setting for any of you Tom, Dick, Harry outta. Call me a suck-up bitch if you like, but it never my job to entertain you, strangers, that happily popup in my life from no where.

Why go bother other invaded to your privacy? If they bother to see & comment mean your existence create an invisible impact to their life, they should be afraid of you & not you the other way round.

No comments:

Post a Comment