Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Let go Dating

Everyone have different perception when come to dating, so am I. I don't need to dine in an expensive restaurant while dating, I don't need to complete my meal with mouth watering dessert. To me, most important is to enjoy the accompany of the person sitting beside you.

I been barking dear since Friday, hardly we got chance to have some "free" personal time over the weekend, I propose that we should go dating over the weekend, just the 2 of us. Usually we will be spending the day at home, doing our unfinished work from office. That life, we chose to work hard now to live a comfortable life in future.

Dear bought me to Upper Thomson for our dinner, had prata for dinner. Dating is about having the food we both like, is not about the place we eat.

Had a slow drive along Devil's Bend after dinner, so many monkeys along the road side expecting us, they are all SOoooo CUTE!! Can I bring them home?!? Whahahaha





We went to the park for a stroll & watch the sunset, I miss the day dear & me walk hand in hand, stroll in the park, with just only the 2 of us.






















When the day start to get dark, it time for us to leave the park. We end our dating session & complete our dinner with a dessert, road side ice cream at Yishun Dam. After so many days searching for the ice cream uncle, finally we are early today, I get to eat my ice cream.



Although our dating session is nothing fantasy to talk about, but something, the simplest thing can be the sweet memory of all! I love to keep our relationship in such way that is so simple, yet so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment