Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

my long weekend~

back to work after my long weekend. feeling kind of lazy at work now. time for my to recap what had happen the pass few days.

friday, nothing much happen.. just hoping that work will end real soon like every other friday.. looking forward for the long weekend. meet up with Ben after his work. went for a drink at serangoon area.

had Stella Artois which the waitress recommanded. been so long since i last drink beer, it taste horrible, i swear... still prefer my hard liquior.

saturday woke up early, get myself doll up for Louis's church wedding. actually don't wish to wake dear up to send me there, but he woke up when i'm trying to cover the blanket for him.

send me to Boon Lay, poor dear waited for me for the whole hour doing nothing. somemore i forgot to take his wallet for him, he cannot even buy himself a cup of coffee while waiting.

church wedding is kind of cool, i love the marching in part, and when the ceremony is over, the ringing of the wedding bell.

Sunday, head out to watch Bolt with steven and his wife, i love the cartoon. there a cat inside the show really look like dear's cat, Jon... so cute... nice show, shouldn't miss that.

intial plan was to play bowling, but we need to wait for 1hr, so cancel the plan. me and dear wanna to head to East Coast for our early dinner, on the way there, there a BMW start to tease dear on the road.

the racing began. it really freak me out, never expect the BMW speed is not any better than our Fazer.

reach East Coast and had my favourite "wan ton mee", just cant resist that.. had a stroll after that, love the sand castle there.

Monday, luckily is not a working day.. the rain was so heavy and u wun feel like leaving your cozy bed.

but still, no choice, need to get out of my house, head to City Plaza to help Mavis to buy her top. i hate to go there on weekend and public hoilday. there so many thai people there.

after getting my stuffs, dear still not done with his lunch, so i head to Singpost there for a cup of coffee. got myself soaking wet and freezing cold.

after dear done with his lunch, he came n pick me up.. back to his house. i love the feeling of doing nothing and jus relax myself on this cozy weather, watching TV for the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment