Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

wish me luck

some ppl ask me:

"fen, u wking in service line since u r 15, a total of 8 yrs leh. somemore u jus complete ur diploma in hospitality, y suddenly u hav such a big changes gg to wk as a OL, is not ur style of life."

guess dun need me say everyone onli got 1 person can make me hav such big changes, tt is my bf.

i wish to b like all normal ppl, wking 8-5 job, fix weekend off, dun need to wk during public holiday, most impt i will hav more time to spent wif my dear.

not knowing if im able to adapt to tis type of life, so decide to giv a try as a 3mth contract staff. no benefit, no welfare in tis current job as a part timer, jus wan to giv it a shot, as a gain of experience.

somehw my decision seen to back fire. he dun seem to quite like my choice.

jus feel kind of lost at time. i suddenly start to doubt of my decision making power, jus realise tt i simply lost e power le.

tml is e start of my new job, for e 1st day. wish me luck. hope is a gd start for me.

i pray tt everything for dear will go smooth.. i pray real hard for him to get thru his dwn period fast.

2 comments: