Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 29, 2008

my weekend

finally got back my phone yest le. so far it still wking very well. afr i got my phone head to tampines to pass e D.S back to kiwi. feel so paisae, it was wif me for mth le.

when dear finis his sch, he came n pick me up. head back to his hse to get his stuff done first, den we head to city plaza for our dinner.had mee hoon kueh for dinner.

afr dinner we saw a very old skool acarde there, there even tos pin ball machine n can u guys rem tos acarde that we went to when we are very young, collct tos ticket to exchange for winning? it was found there too..amazing!!!

afr playin wif tos old machine, dear accom me to buy foods for our tml dinner. e cashier really pissed us off. well, it make me more angry if i tink abt tt again.

afr shopping, head back to my hse, watch a vcd, "run papa run" kind of funny n touching show. it really touch a person heart if u found out wat a parent can do for their kid. afr e show, had our shower n head to bed.

so angry, it sunday today. y cant ppl b more considerate. making so much noise in e morning, renovating job shouldnt b done on sun. cannot get to slp anymore, wake up, get ready breakfast n coffee for dear.

dear busy doing wif his stuff together, but im busy too. need to season e meat, get ready for our dinner, get ready my wanton paste n make dear fav wanton for him. my hand still got e fishy smell now afr handle wif tos prawn n meat stuff.

make wanton, oxyster veggie, black pepper pork chop for our dinner. so full till now.

watching tv enjoy tis type of relaxing life now, but my poor dear, is still in my bedroom, struggling wif his wk. really wonder when tis type of non-stop stuff will come to a end for him.

i miss e time when he got so much time to accom me, no stress no wk at weekend, bring me out jus for a simple walk, go for a movie when we r free.

thinking back tt tml is a working day again feel so sian, guess i really not suitable for tis type of office life. guess need to look for something different again afr 3mth..

jus hope time fly. i really love weekend now..

No comments:

Post a Comment