Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 9, 2008

packed wif activities

kind of packed with activities tis weekend...thur, not working for e day. head down to haagen to do my revision for my exam. daopa curry fish head for eeteng n alicia, jus cant resist it, keep picking e food n eat.

finally sharon n junjia reach le, we head to thai express for our lunch.. yummy!!! miss their red ruby. afr lunch back to study again.

finally the rest knock off frm wk le. head to city plaza for our mee hoon kueh.. all of us is jus so craving for tt.. afr dinner, head to eat rochor du hua. soft n smooth, standard remain. i went to mit dear at grandlink, while e rest head for their mahjong game.

fri, woke up n head to airport. not for study, is for nike sale.. get to knw 2 of junjia fren, funny chaps, make us laugh thru out. no grap for e nike sale. so we head to e choc sale instead. i jus cant resist choc.brought quite alot. well afr graping e stuffs n touring e airport, time to chill out at TCC. D.S is wat all into now, sit there to play mario cart.

good time past fast, it already 7plus gg to 8 le. need to head hm n do some last min revision before my exam tml. study till 2plus at nite..so tired.

sat, up early by esther phone call, actually dun wan to go to school so early de. i guess im enuff wif e revision, but she got stuffs to ask me so head down to starbuck foe coffee n revision

finally exam is over, free frm books jus need to wait for my result n can grad frm my dip le. afr exam, no place to go, so head hm n nua. so tired watch tv half way n doze off le. wake up by andy sms, decide to change e mahjong plan to coffee session instead. got change n head out

head to makensultra at esplanade for our supper.. had a long chit chat session till dear done wif his dinner n pick me up.

sun, drag myself off bed, head to aunty hse, is my granpma 3rd death anniversary. well afr tis day, can say me n my father side relative totally are not related at all le. afr praying, head to yeye's hse, sit for awhile den dear can n pick me up n went to his hse to nua e whole day coshe hav no car to go out.

till ard 8 dear parents cum hm le, so we head to kallang kfc for our dinner. afr dinner, bark dear to bring me to mt faber. heard tt there lot of changes over there. there a henderson wave, is 64.5 above sea level. e view there is superb.. love e place. poor dear was so tired afr e walk.

anyway my internet connection is down again. guess i'll MIA for quite some time again.


2 comments:

  1. hey i went there with my parents on last sun too.. that place is for couple lah... n got 1 treetop steel brigde aso scary. next time i date yiming go there ba tall.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uncle ching, i guess u really old le leh.. u r e one tt told me e place at mt faber den i go wan lor. so forgetful!!!!! lolz

    ReplyDelete