Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

i love off day

guess wat, i went ice ski on mon...nv guess i will even try tt in my life. kind of fun n scary experience for me.

meet up wif eeteng n junjia at bedok inter, head to katong mall there to wait for alicia, but she got something cope up n will b late. went to e coffee shop there to eat e you ji mee 1st before we head leisure park.

reach leisure park, went arcarde to play e basketball thingy, afr e game, challenge junjia in time crisis. suddenly someone hug me frm e back, scare me, lolz...it alicia, she reach le.

she want to play too, so let her play, me n eeteng went to play a toopid game...dun tok abt it.. damm funny lor, n we look like total idiot.

finish we e game, went for a grap before going for ice ski. e shoe super heavy...i simply jus wan to hug e wall n dun wan to move at e 1st start. but afr awhile, manage to handle le, though is not fast but at least need not hold on to anything le

afr ski, all head back hm. haven receive any call frm dear yet so went to his hse there to wait for him. he came n pick me up afr his wk, head back to leisure park again..for K box buffet dinner..feel so bloated.

tue, force myself to drag out of bed, need to head to east point to get my phone fix, receive a call frm dear while at e bus stop, accom him for a lunch, den he send me to sis hse .

head off frm there, went east point, den it shopping time.. everytime when i wan to buy clothes is no money..now is got money, no clothes to buy..damm sad.. in total got 3 top n 1 pant...afr shopping, went for coffee wif sis..i jus simply cant resist tiramisu, got tt as my dinner.

afr coffee, took a cab dwn to dear office, wait for him to get his stuffs done n it shopping time again. dear brought me to suntec, sayin to accom to c got clothes to buy anot, in e end turn out to b him look look see see at e tv...

feel so gd tt e past few day dun need to wk


No comments:

Post a Comment