Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

our 1st year anniversary

before u realise the time and date, it had pass faster than what u expect... time really fly. everything like just happen yesterday to me, in a blink of eyes, it had been a year.

well, i had spent a year together with my dearest piggy.. look back at the thing that happen, the happy moment that we spent together, really thank u so much for being there for me. thank for accepting my good and bad, bearing with my bad temper. just simply thank for everything, changing me to a better person.

for this special day, i chose to buy a watch for me piggy. although i know that he dont like to wear one, but i guess watch is the best thing to capture the time, showing that i really appreciate every second that we spent together.

guess what my piggy got for me, he brought me a piggy, a black piggy to replace my blue fur ball that he brought for me from aust. that blue fur ball from a round one, i hug for nearly 1year le, hug till turn flat. so this time he brought a round piggy for me to hug again. so sweet of him.

hahaha, he told me that he chose a black one instead of the white one cos he is afraid i drool while sleeping and dirty the piggy...lolz!!!

 

2 comments: