Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

promise?? happily ever after??? vow?? all nonsense!!!!!!

jus some tots run pass my mind. ppl vow to share their joy and happiness, spending the reminding of their life to stand by each other, make a life time promise to b there for each other when one needed u the most.

isnt tis the sweetest things in life???

for some ppl, this promise is jus like a puff of smoke, the smoke will disappear in the thin air as time goes by. no one will rem the promise that one had made. ppl say let the past b the past, life still move on. but how many will really do as what was told.

memories is the sweetest things to keep. memories is not reality. it all in the past.

jus feel kind of emo afr hearing some stories.

i do believe in all this life time promise, to me is like a fairy tales. but in true life, fairy tales dun exist, reality is harsh.

looking at my family, the ppl around me. i jus feel sad, time for me to wake up from my dream. happily ever after dont exist in this harsh reality, is only in the fairy tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment